ANZEN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING S.L, is committed to quality to ensure maximum satisfaction of our customers, in the field of the activities that we develop.
ANZEN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING S.L, has a Quality Management System based on the standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015.
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization.
The Management of ANZEN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING S.L undertakes to comply and communicate the following values and commitments:
1. Continuously improve the efficiency of the processes through the Quality Management System of the organization and its control.
2. Management approach aimed at continuous improvement, updating our internal processess and codes of good practice, increasing the quality of our activities and the expectation of our customers.
3. Comply with the requirements of the client, the legal and regulatory mandatory and those established internally.
4. Promote the participation of workers and their personal and professional development.
5. Integrate first quality materials, for which we need the collaboration of our customers.
Quality is a commitment and responsibility of all ANZEN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING S.L staff and actively participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of our System of Quality Management.
The Management undertakes to have the necessary human and material resources to comply with the requirements of the activities that are developed, the objectives and continuously improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
This quality policy is reviewed annually for adaptation to the context of the organization and strategic direction. It is communicated and is available for relevant stakeholders.
Quality Assurance Manager: